ARRANGE (rather than just FILTER) Gradebook by Student Groups

0 Likes
(2)

I know that I can FILTER my Gradebook by student groups and I know how to do that.

I need to be able to ARRANGE my Gradebook by student groups.  In other words, I don't want to just see the Gradebook one group at a time.  I want my whole Gradebook in front of me but sorted by student group.

At the very least, having the Filter work for exporting the Gradebook would be helpful as right now Export ignores the Filters.  But what I really want is just to be able to sort by Group.

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

imablissful1
Community Member

This would be amazing rather than having to select each group for input. I have to go to the csv file downloaded by people, match that to an exported gradebook, then input the column, delete the groups info column I added, then import. This is inefficient. Having the ability to arrange my gradebook by groups alphabetically would be life changing and wonderful!!! It could be an option under "view" then "Arrange by" and that would be amazing!!! Please, please do this!!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.