[Learning Mastery Gradebook] Ability to see feedback

A group of instructors in my school is utilizing the Learning Mastery Gradebook to track student learning over time.   We love it, but continue to find limitations.   The biggest one is allowing students to easily find feedback on assignments.   A simple step to alleviate this issue would be to allow the comments that I put on assignment rubrics that are aligned to outcomes to appear in the learning mastery student grade book. 

I need these: 

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 2.33.22 PM.jpg

Here: Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 2.07.14 PM.jpg

Added to Theme

7 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProfessorBeyrer
Community Coach
Community Coach

This is an excellent idea, @jim_shaffer1 . I proposed another idea to better align Outcomes with Rubrics that are used for scoring assignments. Including assignment comments with the Learning Mastery Gradebook makes this idea even better:

Make meaningful the point value of Outcomes used as Rubric criteria

Linnea
Community Member

YEs, please please please fix this! It would not only help my students but me as a teacher to remember my own thoughts when I marked the learning outcome in the assignment's rubric.

bryan_tayman
Community Explorer

This is a really great idea!!  Feedback is so important, and we want to make that easily accessible for students.    I believe more and more schools will be moving toward the Learning Mastery Gradebook.

Michellek
Community Explorer

With the move to progress and mastery, the ability to track learning mastery and provide feedback in this area is very important for learners. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme