Access Report Quick

0 Likes

Currently I have to go to People, click the 3 dots, click user activity, click access report, see if they have logged in today and the day before (if they were absent). click back, click back, then scroll down to the next kid if it is not in the same screen and repeat the process.  Sometimes if you are out a day and you have to do this to all 90+ students it takes over an hour, just to take attendance. 

Could you make it so you can get into the Access report screen for the first student, then change the student right there so I don't have to click back twice and wait for it to load each time, then click two more things to get to the next student's access report?

1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@Paulkr 

Instructors can navigate more easily through students' access reports by using New Analytics. Please read through How do I view analytics for an individual student ... . If you aren't able to enable a New Analytics link in your course navigation, please reach out to the local Canvas admin for your district or school for additional guidance.

Thanks!