Add a "Canvas" Filter to Known Issues

0 Likes
Problem statement:

When using 'Filter by Product/Feature' it is necessary to click multiple checkboxes to filter the Known Issues to just "Canvas".

Proposed solution:

Add a "Canvas" filter checkbox that encompasses the 24 current "Canvas" checkboxes. This will allow an easy review of all 'Canvas' known issues and still allow filtering to specific products/features if desired. Other areas such as Commons or Catalog remain excluded from the selection unless checked.

User role(s):

admin,instructor,student,ta,designer

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @straussi -

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! I see exactly what you mean, and I have added a card to our next sprint to discuss the feasibility of adding this filter to the Known Issues page.

Since this request is not tied to a product, it is marked as archived. Do know that it was moved in its entirety to our internal list as we plan future Community improvements.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @straussi -

Last week we added a "Select All Canvas Products" option at the top of the list. I hope this helps you with your searches!

Known Issues - Instructure Community  

straussi
Community Champion
Author

@KristinL  ... Extra Primo Good! (Trading Places, 1983)

Thanks!