Add functionality to print the calendar from within Canvas

(4)
Please consider adding functionality to print the calendar from within Canvas. I have heard several other students comment on desiring this feature at my school. It makes it easier to post on a bulletin board at home and keep up with assignments. (PDF would be my first thought). Within browser would be fine too as long as the format was readable.

In addition how are periodic discussion posts put into the calendar?

Example: Initial post due by Wednesday, Reply due by Friday, Final posts due by Sunday, etc.

Thank You.

24 Comments
ADC123
Community Member

Pop-out feature for calendar, and/or a print button that populates a clean properly formatted pdf.

satchison
Community Novice

Parents in our school would like to be able to get a PDF version of a weekly calendar to print to support at home. 

LaurenDost
Community Novice

It would be nice to be able to export the calendar to PDF. I am a bit old school and like to have a physical copy, to stick on my fridge for example.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Thank you for sharing this idea with the Instructure Community!

The Product Team reviewed all feature proposals recently, and unfortunately, this thread was identified as one that they would not be able to include in their current or future plans. While we appreciate your proposal, we also want to be transparent about the likelihood of something like this making it to production.

Thank you for collaborating, and we hope that you submit another idea in the future!