cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add vimeo in canvas studio

Add vimeo in canvas studio

0 Kudos
(5)

Is would be great if there is a way we could add a Vimeo link, like YouTube, in Canvas Studio.   Will this be a feature in the development?

7 Comments
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open for Conversation

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Adding Vimeo (or other videos via link) would be helpful as not all content is hosted within YouTube.

joshmckibbin
Surveyor

The ability to add Vimeo videos is pretty much a must-have feature for our University's needs. I'm not sure why this hasn't been made a priority as Vimeo is a major video provider. We have over 4000 lecture videos that are all hosted in Vimeo and having to manually download each of them in order to re-upload them to Canvas Studio is frustrating to say the least.

jridden
Surveyor II

I remember this initially being on roadmap. I don't know why it was removed. Like many have stated, Vimeo has significant advantages over Youtube for many orgs and having this as an option would be a "killer feature".

palmarinich
Learner II

I would love to see Vimeo added as an option for Studio.  After all, it IS the platform used for all of the Canvas video guides!  This would be useful for applying Studio in our Canvas trainings for faculty and students.

angel_batt
Surveyor

Yes, Vimeo needs to be added as an option in Studio. This is a much needed feature.