Adding Revision Tag

0 Likes
(2)

I know we have tags like excused, missing, etc. However, what my school and many mastery based grading systems would greatly benefit from would be a "Revision" tag. We are currently using the "Missing" tag to communicate what students can make up but since this automatically applied to many assignments, it's very time consuming. 

Also, please make it possible to batch assign/remove a tag to an assignment. 

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

@kscherben 

Thanks for sharing these ideas. As the idea description contains two separate requests, we're not able to move it forward for further conversation in its current form. How do I create a new idea conversation in the Canvas Community? provides guidance on writing singularly-focused ideas.

The first suggestion is effectively covered by Add a Returned Icon in Addition to Missing - Canvas Community ; while not identical to your proposal, it is framed around a very similar problem statement.

Would you please add your comment and rating to the above-linked idea and then edit this idea so that it only contains the "batch edit" idea (i.e., remove everything before "Also").

Thanks!

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Thanks for separating these into two separate ideas. We've moved one forward for conversation, and have asked for clarification on the other. We'll lock comments on this one now to keep existing discussions from branching off.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived