Adjust scores directly in the People navigation page

0 Likes
(2)

When I have a student that needs excused absences for a couple weeks, I need to go into the gradebook to adjust the scores to EX for excused. It would be so much easier if I could just bring the student up in People and adjust the grades right there!!

I am an instructor with 450 students. A month into classes, I already have exported gradefields up to HI, so over 100 entries already since I run 18 sections with four weekly grades. My gradebook is organized but takes scrolling through to find all the gradefields for their section. 

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

jowens3
Community Member

and perhaps a way to choose sorting options for the grade book. "most recently Due" Most recently assigned"  First assignment first or last assignment first  (most recent first.)  I would like to have a sort option, but if not, then the most recent assignment should be the first shown in the grade book.  (sorting options would be great)

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.