- Student Access to Canvas Flowchart
- How do I restrict student access to a course before or after the course dates?
- How do I customize visibility options for course content?
- How do I use course settings?
- Terms, Courses, and Section Enrollments
- Start/End dates for courses -scroll down in the page for the PDF by Sarah Phinney
:smileycheck: If you find this documentation confusing VOTE UP now!
If you need more convincing...there's more to read...
2) The only way to remove teacher access is by using Custom Java Script which is NOT supported by Instructure.
This is the response I received:
:smileycheck: If you don't know Java Script VOTE UP now!
If I haven't convinced you to VOTE UP by now, and you made it all the way here at the bottom you deserve to be apart of this Idea. VOTE UP!
| This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas
For more information, please read through the Canvas Deploy Notes (2021-04-14).
- accessing course
- admin issue
- assignment visibility
- community guides
- copying a course
- course not appearing
- course not on dashboard
- course overrides
- course term
- courses disappear from dashboard
- courses not on dashboard
- due date
- due dates
- enrollment term
- higher ed canvas admin
- incomplete guides
- java script
- manage course
- not on dashboard
- power admin
- search canvas guides
- student dashboard
- teacher dashboard
- term date
- term dates
- term settings
- transfer sample course to actual course
- where is my course
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.