All users, observers, and admin evaluators should be displayed on People of the course

0 Likes

Anyone who enters a course should be displayed on People.

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (3)
2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @ABRUGUERAS -

This is currently possible with Canvas. Here are some lessons that will walk you through some of the details.

How do I use the People page in a course as an instructor? 

How do I use the People page in a course as a student? 

There is currently an update that will be available soon that will allow more detail to be shared with custom roles created by your institution.

Canvas Deploy Notes (2022-02-02) 

Individual institutions and school districts have the ability to share the information listed in People with others in the course. Some will decide only instructors have that information while others will customize it to match their privacy policies. If you have questions about those details, I encourage you to reach out to your local Canvas Suppor team on your campus.

ABRUGUERAS
Community Member

Hi! Thank you for your time @KristinL. Yes, I can see those roles, always have. Sorry, I will have to re-write the idea/suggestion and move to a question then about evaluators entering the course but not listed in People.

Thank you.