Allow Rubric comments to trigger the Reassign Assignment button

0 Likes

I really am so happy that Canvas added the Reassign Assignment button for assignments. However, I wish that adding comments in the rubric activated the "Reassign Assignment" button. I add extensive comments in the rubric, but then also have to add a comment in the comment box in order to activate the "Reassign Assignment" button.

4 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @tkaser4 -

I found an Idea that matches the first request you shared. Reassign button: add change due/closed date 

The second request would be unique to the Community! Can you edit your idea to feature only the request to have comments included in a rubric be enough meet the requirement to activate the button?

Thank you! 🐼

tkaser4
Community Member
Author

Yes, my apologies. Since the other one focused on the closed date, I opted to include both. I will edit!

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.