Allow Rubrics to Appear in Speedgrader for Canvas Quizzes (like Assignments).

0 Likes
(2)

When grading an assignment using Speedgrader, I love the ability to use my custom rubric as I grade. When I create a quiz, I cannot use a rubric in the grading process using Speedgrader. It would be consistent and it would be helpful to students and teachers when receiving and providing feedback. 

1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@michellez 

This functionality has been developed and is available in New Quizzes: instructors can add a rubric to a new quiz, and can use it to grade in Speedgrader. Please read through How do I edit the assignment details of a New Quiz... for instructions.

Our product teams are no longer developing new functionality on the code base for Old (Classic) Quizzes, which is scheduled for deprecation, so we've archived this idea. The resources in the New Quizzes User Group should help you get started with trying out the new quiz tool. If you don't see the ability to enable New Quizzes in the settings area of your course, please reach out to your local Canvas admin for guidance on its availability at your school.