[Dashboard] Allow past enrollments to be added to course menu

I'm a designer.  I have a ton of courses in my "all courses" list, and would like to periodically switch which ones I'm able to quickly access from my customized list, even if the course is one from the past.  Canvas says "To customize the list of courses, click on the "All Courses" link and star the courses to display."  Of course they fail to tell you that this doesn't apply to past enrollments.  Bummer.

My idea: Make it so when I click on the star next to a course in the Past Enrollments section, I don't get a message that says "This course cannot be added to the courses menu at this time."  

35 Comments
zhelfer0306
Community Novice

I'd also like to see the ability to favorite past courses. I reference previous material often. 

SarahEBerry
Community Member

Omg this is so stupid. Please let faculty choose what's on their freaking dashboards.

StephanieKim
Community Member

I'd very much like this feature to be allowed for faculty! I want to be able to reference my master course site time to time (which has now moved under Past enrollment) and it would be great to be able to find it easily on the dashboard. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme