Allow product ideas to be sorted by rating count

0 Likes

It would be very helpful if it were possible to see how many people have added a rating to an idea.  This would help to surface ideas that have gained a lot of traction.  As the product owner of a university development team, I often use the Canvas ideas repository as aa source of inspiration for local enhancements that can address end user pain points and needs.  Beyond my particular interest, this is a matter of transparency.  It's important for customers to be able to easily see the count and date of ideas that have garnered the most support among community members.

Tags (2)
2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@leward  Thanks for sharing this feedback! From the Idea Conversations page, members can sort ideas by product: scroll down to the labels at the bottom right of the page and click on a label to view the ideas specific to that product. You'll also see the star ratings and number of ratings given for each idea in the list.

We'll bring this request for additional enhancements to the rating functionality to the attention of the platform provider.

leward
Community Contributor
Author

Thanks, @Stef_retired .  Filtering by product doesn't quite get at what I'm hoping for, but thanks for the response.