An LTI for Microsoft Forms

0 Likes
(13)

I would like an LTI for Microsoft Forms in Canvas so that I would be able to use Forms as an external tool when creating assignments, then grades would be present in the gradebook for both myself and students. 

12 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

cdatko
Community Explorer

This would be great! Canvas quizzes are very limited and forms allow for multiple ways of interacting with content. 

Mary_W_W
Community Explorer

Yes, fully agree with this.  Forms allow for an easy to use format for formative assessments.  Either allow for MS Forms integration, or a similar tool within Canvas.

wild0017
Community Participant

Having this functionality would be awesome.  Right now, Canvas doesn't have a student-fillable rubric feature, so having an MS Form through an LTI could be the next logical option.  Please vote YES!

Maeve_McCooey
Community Contributor

Upvoted - An MS Forms LTI tool for Canvas could help some universities address fill the Survey functionality gap that exists with New Quizzes.

paul_turner
Community Explorer

Agree this would be an excellent idea

JenVandenbroek
Community Member

Ditto! would love this feature

jesse_fuhrman
Community Explorer

This would be a great replacement for surveys in Classic Quizzes that won't have their functionality replaced by New Quizzes.

ryan_cloyd1
Community Participant

If MS Forms was integrated into Canvas you could also create escape room activities or simulations by embedding MS Forms into PowerPoint slides that would act as your points of input which could be graded or measured.

TSuggs
Community Member

I agree that the ability to integrate MS Forms into Canvas would be quite helpful.

JenniferKoutnik
Community Explorer

MS Forms integration would be a game changer.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.