As mentioned yesterday (4/7/21), finally give a way to organize our classes on the All Courses page

0 Likes

I received a reply about my suggestion yesterday that it was being archived to eliminate similarity with other suggestions.  When I reviewed the links to similar submitted suggestions, I found one had been submitted back in 2015.  How long do comments need to be collected before a change that is definitely wanted is implemented?  5+ years should be long enough.  Please stop taking suggestions and comments on this requested feature and implement it right away.

Please finally provide a way for instructors to organize their own classes on the All Courses page so it isn't such a mess.  I requested this be addressed some time ago with no response and no change occurring.  It is becoming increasingly difficult to find the specific course I'm looking for.  Again I request, please implement this change immediately to make Canvas more user friendly.

Tags (2)
1 Comment
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@vosburdh 

Please read through What is the feature development process for Instructure products? and How do idea conversations work in the Canvas Community? for additional information about the feature development process and how Idea Conversations tie into that process. The Community Team archives duplicate ideas in order to keep conversations unified.

If you feel this is a critical feature that deserves immediate attention, please raise it with your local Canvas admin so they can discuss it at the next meeting with your school's Customer Success Manager (CSM). Thanks.