Assignment Groups for Grades

0 Likes
(1)

Prior to Spring 2020, I was able to see the assignment groups under individual assignments on the PDFs generated from the Print Grade option. Those assignment groups are no longer visible and as a result it is difficult to determine which individual assignment grade belongs to an assignment group. I have attached screenshots below to show the difference. It would be immensely helpful if the assignment groups could be added back under the individual assignments.SP20 Grades w/categoriesSP20 Grades w/categoriesSP21  Grades w/out categoriesSP21 Grades w/out categories

3 Comments
simmorb
Community Member

I agree. I like that Canvas tries to keep the interface clean, but let's not remove functionality needed by folks.

Naomi
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.