Assignment description in Speedgrader

In the blackbar at the top of the submission page in Speedgrader create a dropdown where we can click to read the assignment description ( which differs from rubrics and not everyone uses rubrics). Right now if you want to reread the assignment you have to back to the assignment and out of Speedgrader - which isn't speedy at all. #speedgrader #assigmentdescription

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @cesareca  and  Welcome to the Canvas Community! I can see how it might be helpful to have the assignment description right at hand in the same tab/window. As this idea moves forward for voting, you might want to employ the solution I used when I was teaching and grading submissions in Speedgrader: right-click on the link to the assignment at the top of Speedgrader to open it in a separate tab, where you can toggle over to it as needed while you're working on grading. This is depicted in the View Assignment Details section of https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12774-415255021 

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.