Be able to cross out Completed Assignments on Calender

(4)

There are some assignments or projects where we hand in our assignments either by hand or through another resource. It would be great if we could manually be able to tik or cross out the assignments or projects that we have completed before the due date for peace of mind.

346489_pastedImage_1.png

I am not able to cross out the lab even though I have already completed the assignment. And it's annoying having to check whether I have done it or not.

3 Comments
kaysiepolad
Community Novice

When you submit an assignment directly to Canvas, it will cross it out on your calendar. Still, it's frustrating when you have an outside assignment (such as Pearson's textbook) that you have finished, but it does not show it completed on the calendar. I rely heavily on this calendar for planning my weeks, and when there are still things that look unfinished, I have to take the time to manually go through each assignment when I could be working on other things.

Maddoxk
Community Member

This would be so helpful.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.