Bold Title Field of Global Announcements

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

Idea open for vote Wed. November 2, 2016 - Wed. February 1, 2017  Learn more about voting...

206601_GlobalAnnouncementsTitle.jpgGlobalAnnouncementsTitle.jpg

I would like to be able to bold the "Title" field of Global Announcements I post to the Dashboard.  Currently, the title field font size is slightly larger than the default size text in the body of the announcement.  Bolding the "Title" would make it stand out more for everyone.

Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2016-12-10)

16 Comments
James
Community Champion

I don't think he's talking about the page title, but the title on the announcement, of which there may be many. But I really don't know, I don't mess with announcements and thankfully our Canvas Admin doesn't inundate us with them.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This idea has moved to the next stage and will be open for voting among the Canvas Community, from Wed. November 2, 2016 - Wed. February 1, 2017.

Check out this doc for additional details about how the voting process works!

Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi everyone!  Though it's not really stated in the latest Canvas Beta Release Notes (2016-11-28), I *think* Instructure has implemented this (and it might be related to the new font change outlined in these Release Notes).  Here is what I am now seeing in our "Beta" environment:

BetaEnvironment.jpg

I like the fact that the title now appears to be bold. Thank you!

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
  This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2016-12-10)

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed