Bulk Actions for editing course/assignment settings and syncing blueprints

0 Likes
(5)

As an admin if I want to have all courses or assignments follow the same settings these changes currently have to be made one by one.  I would like to be able to push out settings to all courses/assignments as a bulk action.  Simliarly I would like to be able to sync all blueprints to their associated courses as a single bulk action instead of one by one.

4 Comments
ctitmus
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

dspiel
Community Participant

Before voting this up... can you give me a little more explanation of what you're meaning?  I know when I make assignment changes in my BP course it syncs to those linked.

fagers
Community Participant

It would be great if the course list for a blueprint association could be added in bulk...as with adding People to a course. This could potentially solve the issue of sending announcements to a disparate list of courses (i.e., not in the same sub-account). The association could be made--course-list added from a csv column (copy/paste SISID), synced, and finally disassociated.

If there is another way for this (for an admin role), please share!

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.