cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canvas Community App?

Canvas Community App?

0 Kudos

Hello, I am a student at Independence University and came up with the idea of a Canvas Community App and wanted to get some opinions.

Seeing what everyone's thoughts would be about it? It would be nice to have a community to be around all-over. I think communication is the key to keeping up with Positivity thoughts throughout this process of College. Any ideas? Agreements?

Feel free to comment or share! Thanks! 😁

3 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Initial Stage: We're reviewing the new conversation

@ChicagoBearsFan 

You have entered this idea into the Canvas Community, actually.  So that already exists, but it doesn't sounds like it is in the way you are thinking.

Creating a 'community' style app for a school would be difficult due to FERPA - not impossible, but complex for sure.  It's not really in the scope of Canvas, so we're going to archive this conversation.

There is a networking tool that is already available and you may want to explore further...  Portfolium Network - Canvas Community 

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

ChicagoBearsFan
Community Participant

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I just worded it wrong. How do find my canvas Email location? Is it found on the IU canvas? Or here?

About Idea Conversations
In the Canvas Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Canvas products.