Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canvas Studio - Formula / Equation Editor

Canvas Studio - Formula / Equation Editor

(30)

I would like the ability to add formulas/equations into my questions in the Canvas Video Studio.

31 Comments
mkm22

Yes, Please!

slm12

Yes, Please! It's the only way that will keep this comparable to other tools with the same functions.

heather_ruelas
Community Member

Yes, and open ended questions we can grade and/or fill in the blank questions.

cwambold

Great idea! Please implement!

reh15

This is desperately needed! It was a function we had on EdPuzzle & need to be able to add different kinds of questions in Studio, like open ended & math questions requiring the equation editor.

haynesm

YES PLEASE!

dorph31

With access to EdPuzzle crippled in our district, this is a feature that would be very beneficial.

jgeraci

PLEASE!!! We have the rich content editor everywhere else (including the box I'm presently typing in), and we NEED it in order to ask good math questions in our videos.

rachel_watson

PLEASE!!!  As a math teacher it is SO difficult to type math basically anywhere.  I really want to be able to use these videos to flip my classroom this year, but it would be best if students could answer a quick math question DURING the video.  But there is no option for those of us who teach more advanced math than basic addition and subtraction at the moment!!!  HELP!!

jonespa1

Yes!!!

HarperJmsd

Yes! This would be great for math AND science!

JAMINSWIFT

Yes Please!!!

jonespa1

Yes!!

pschubert

Yes, please.  I would also like to be able to type advanced math symbols into the "possible answer" boxes - not just into the stem of a multiple choice question. 

Adunn5

Yes, please!

aktaylor919

My students find the questions within the studio videos helpful.  I could ask much more meaningful questions if I had access to an equation editor. 

It would also be great if there were a way to insert images (such as graphs or tables) Please help this math teacher out!!

michelle_souvan

Yes!

SKING77203

Yes, please!!!!!!!

jjackson88

Currently there is no way to input Fractions and exponents on a studio quiz.

Could we add a math symbols tab for the test choices?

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating