[Studio] Formula / Equation Editor

I would like the ability to add formulas/equations into my questions in the Canvas Video Studio.

Added to Theme

34 Comments
mkm22
Community Novice

Yes, Please!

slm12
Community Novice

Yes, Please! It's the only way that will keep this comparable to other tools with the same functions.

heather_ruelas
Community Member

Yes, and open ended questions we can grade and/or fill in the blank questions.

cwambold
Community Member

Great idea! Please implement!

reh15
Community Novice

This is desperately needed! It was a function we had on EdPuzzle & need to be able to add different kinds of questions in Studio, like open ended & math questions requiring the equation editor.

haynesm
Community Novice

YES PLEASE!

dorph31
Community Member

With access to EdPuzzle crippled in our district, this is a feature that would be very beneficial.

jgeraci
Community Member

PLEASE!!! We have the rich content editor everywhere else (including the box I'm presently typing in), and we NEED it in order to ask good math questions in our videos.

rachel_watson
Community Novice

PLEASE!!!  As a math teacher it is SO difficult to type math basically anywhere.  I really want to be able to use these videos to flip my classroom this year, but it would be best if students could answer a quick math question DURING the video.  But there is no option for those of us who teach more advanced math than basic addition and subtraction at the moment!!!  HELP!!

jonespa1
Community Participant

Yes!!!