Choose Preview preference as default for whole course

0 Likes

I would like to be able to set the inline preview as the default view mode for uploaded content for the whole course. 

I want it to be the default for everything I upload.  

I want it to be the default for everything that the students upload to the Discussions. 

The overlay is presently the default and it forces me onto another page and when I go back, I am back at the top of the discussion (so I lose my place.)

Students lose their place while reviewing the discussion or the page/assignment. 

It takes me a lot of time to edit every student's submission to the discussions so that they appear inline, but doing this edit is far less time-consuming than losing my place with every uploaded student document that I check. 

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

rebecca_sager
Community Member

That is great, thanks for letting me know this case is now open.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.