cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collapse or Expand All Modules with One Click

About Idea Conversations
In the Canvas Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Canvas products.

Collapse or Expand All Modules with One Click

For courses containing many modules, I often find myself going through and manually collapsing each one. I would love to have a one-click way to collapse all the modules (and, conversely, to expand them all again). 

4 Comments
Learner II

This would be extremely beneficial for me, especially when I have to go through several long modules. All the scrolling can be frustrating especially since the modules automatically un-collapse whenver you refresh the page.

Community Member

This would be an essential feature for me. Collapse all and Expand all are common features on pages with a lot of drop-downs, and would be easy to add. Please consider adding. Thank you.

Community Member

Id love this as well!!!

Community Member

It would be nice to have expand/collapse feature built into the heading levels as well. For instance, a heading within a module may be the title of the lesson. There may be several pages then under the lesson heading. To cleanup the page, a collapse and expand arrow would be nice. Then, at the top of the module have a "collapse all" or "expand all" option.

It would be nice to collapse and expand all modules as well.