Customized dropdown grading scheme for speedgrader

0 Likes
(2)

I would really love to be able to add customized grading schemes to speedgrader, almost like the current ability to customize the letter grade/percentage grading scale. Here's what I mean:

I grade my middle school student's homework using check-pluses, checks, and check minuses, which correspond to specific points values. I would like to be able to set up and select that grading option in my speedgrader so that I can choose one of those three from a dropdown menu and have it automatically put in the point value, rather than me having to enter the number in each time.

Can we please, please, please have that option?

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Moderating

@cbb22  Thanks for sharing this idea. Are you asking for a new grading option (check, check-plus, check-minus) in Canvas? Are you currently using Complete/Incomplete for the assignments? Would you please evaluate  Speedgrader - Complete vs Incomplete Threshold (fo... -  to see if it essentially corresponds with what you're hoping to see?

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived