Daily Assignment - multiple days one grade

0 Likes
(1)

So, I was wondering if you can figure out a way that multiple assignments can be posted but grouped as one assignment. Example: Bell work. Each day is 20 points. Simple question each day that they need to do but it is one assignment. Right now I post a question a day but is is overwhelming in the grade book and hard to track. 

5 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ChandlWM
Community Contributor

It would be kind of neat if you could create an assignment that isn't something to be done, but rather just a sum of a few other assignments.  Then when I sync assignments to power school, I am not syncing so many assignments.   I would just choose to sync the one that is the sum of the assignments that I chose.

Sometimes I have as many as 99 assignments syncing to power school.  Sometimes troubleshooting to find out which assignments are not transferring correctly can be tedious.  It would reduce the syncing traffic too.  ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

ChandlWM
Community Contributor

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

ChandlWM
Community Contributor
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived