Design/add "next"button nearer to "Submit Comment" in SpeedGrader

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas
  Idea will be open for vote Wed. October 7, 2015 - Wed. January 6, 2016  Learn more about voting...

As insignificant as it may seem, it would be nice if I could enter a grade in speed grader, write a comment and submit, AND goto the next student all from the right side dialogue box.

Currently I have to drag the mouse up to the top left corner each time (or is there a trick I am missing?).

16 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@droberson ​

Does this new project meet your needs?  You can check it out in beta, as of yesterday!  Canvas Studio: Speedgrader™ Facelift

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
  This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

Find more information in the Canvas Production Release Notes (2016-08-06)

James
Community Champion

A couple of us have thrown together a user script that will accomplish what this original feature request asked for. It adds a blue arrow-right button next to the Submit button that will save the comment and then automatically advance to the next user.

203887_pastedImage_38.png

The script also allows you to do the same thing for Update Scores and advance and Save Rubric and advance. It also allows you to automatically open the rubric up after saving the current rubric and advancing. I think there were about 14 features in all that it added to SpeedGrader and/or grading quizzes.

QuizWiz: Enhancements to SpeedGrader and Quizzes

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

ROI.png

Thank you to  @droberson  for submitting this idea, as well as,  @Beth_Young ​  @cwendt ​ &  @James  for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of the Canvas! Smiley Happy

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed