Discussion boards show on assignment list

0 Likes

As a student i think that Discussion board submission assignments should also show up under the assignments tab alongside other homework assignments. Ive missed a few because of this and its getting annoying because i think that i cleared up my homework for the week but dont see a discussion board due. 

Tags (1)
4 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @SeanLin1 -

Do the Discussions appear in your to-do list on the dashboard? That, in combination with the Calendar should help you keep track of your discussions. Grades would help you too!

How do I use the To Do list and sidebar in the Dashboard as a student? 

How do I use the Calendar as a student? 

How do I view my grades in a current course? 

SeanLin1
Community Member

They dont show up anywhere aside from the gradebook and the discussions tab on the class itself. I usually just check the calendar or on the mobile app the to do list to see what I have to do for the week and since it wasnt there on either one I completely forgot about it. 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.