Display percentages in the Final Grade Override column

The Final Grade Override column allows Instructors to enter a percentage that is then converted to a Grade.

Once entered, the only way to review a percentage that has been entered is to:

1. Switch to Individual View and select the relevant student
  2. Export the Gradebook

Instructors should be able to see the percentage and grade simultaneously in the standard Gradebook view. This is how the Total column currently works.

7 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@phillip_mills , we'd very much like to open this idea for voting. However, it currently contains two separate ideas: a request to display percentages in the final grade override column, and a separate request for the ability to move the final grade override column to the front. Would you please edit this idea to remove the second request (everything that starts with "It would also...") and submit that one as new? We'll keep this idea in Moderating status in the interim.

Thanks.

phillip_mills
Community Participant

Thanks for the feedback stefaniesanders. I've removed the second suggestion and will create a separate idea for it.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Thank you,  @phillip_mills ‌. Smiley Happy The idea is now open for voting.

phillip_mills
Community Participant

stefaniesanders‌ I just noticed that this idea still says it is in Moderating status. Did something go wrong?

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@phillip_mills ‌, yes, something definitely went wrong: my brain! Sorry about that. I've just changed the status on the idea and have given it an extra month of life due to my oversight. Mea culpa. Smiley Happy

phillip_mills
Community Participant

No worries. Thanks for fixing it up stefaniesanders

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.