[DocViewer] Default palette of icons/ images

My skill with drawing using a mouse in Docviewer  is rather lackluster.  So my thought is a palette of predefined images would be ever so helpful.  A question mark, green check mark, new paragraph, etc. would be rather useful.  Any interest?

241773_check-mark-2-64.jpg241774_question-mark-6-48.jpg

Added to Theme

Provide more flexible grading options Theme Status: Identified

56 Comments
kmjones
Community Explorer

It would be so helpful to have X's and checks, and "almost right", etc.

But every discipline/person uses different marks/icons. Can it be an option to create your own? 

KCT
Community Member

Yes! I teach at the high school level, but I'd also love to be able to put feedback stickers on student document submissions in Speedgrader!

saltman
Community Participant

Me too!

bmcginnis2
Community Member

I am relatively new to Canvas and have been using Speed Grader a lot. One of the first things I wanted to know was whether or not there was a stamp for a check mark. I cannot believe this idea was presented over three years ago and there is still not one available. Canvas - can you please give an update on this feature? 

screviston
Community Member

Yes, please add some basic stickers/stamps at least for grading annotations. I use the mouse for making checkmarks in which a simple stamp would be great for and save time. I like the idea of custom stickers for the user (instructor) to add but at least some basic ones should be included.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

I think a number of instructors from all levels would like this opportunity! I know that it would be used in a variety of ways -- bitmoji stickers, generic praise stickers, but also examples or "answers" to diagrams. 

cnickolai
Community Novice

I agree - this would be great! I am a high school English teacher and would definitely use this.

MrsLackey
Community Member

I agree.  Although I teach middle school they still like the whimsy of a sticker every now and then to show they have done well whether on assignment or embedded into a quiz when they choose the correct answer.  Cana base set of stickers be setup with the option to maybe add/upload images to function also like stickers?

itsabeachlife4m
Community Member

I would also love this!

bthomas8
Community Member

I think this is a great idea! I would love to be able to add stickers directly on to student files after they've submitted them.