[DocViewer] Default palette of icons/ images

My skill with drawing using a mouse in Docviewer  is rather lackluster.  So my thought is a palette of predefined images would be ever so helpful.  A question mark, green check mark, new paragraph, etc. would be rather useful.  Any interest?

241773_check-mark-2-64.jpg241774_question-mark-6-48.jpg

Added to Theme

Provide more flexible grading options Theme Status: Identified

56 Comments
megan_clanton
Community Novice

I would use this all the time with junior high!!

rosemary_odonne
Community Explorer

Having a sticker launch when a student has successfully completed a quiz would be great. 

brittany_kenned
Community Member

Create stamps for speedgrader to enable us to speedily show students where they've focused on the question/been awarded marks and what isn't clear/needs more explanation.

I suggest that the following be created

• a tick
  • a cross
  • a question mark
angela_griffin
Community Member

I would love stickers!  Classskick has the right idea where you can choose a sticker and add an explanation to it.  It would be so much more appealing than a rubric.  I teach middle school and my kids still LOVE stickers! 

LisaAlbrich
Community Member

While writing comments on students' work in SpeedGrader, I often find myself wanting to include symbols (or stamps) to draw attention to a certain portion of the student text. Yes, the draw tool can be used to add the symbols, however, the final appearance of the work to be returned to the student can be visually cluttered.

Suggested symbols: star/ exclamation mark / check mark / question mark

Thank you for taking this addition into consideration!

Dan-Parry
Community Participant

Yes - make it happen, please. All primary/elementary teachers would want this feature.

Dan-Parry
Community Participant

Yes, please make this happen. Thank you. Most primary/elementary teachers would use this for sure.

hanzi_teo
Community Participant

Please consider building in the stickers function where teachers can upload or insert jpg stickers/stamps!

If not, at least being able to upload/embed images from course files as stickers or stamps into the Docviewer for a much better digital marking and homework experience for ALL.

kyh802
Community Explorer

Yes!! Because I use an android tablet, and the rubrics aren't fully visible or functional in the android app, I'm stuck marking on my laptop. It's endlessly awkward and slow to try to use my mouse to just make simple checkmarks or question marks where I want, and it would make my life so much easier to have an option like this.

kyh802
Community Explorer

Holy crap, the original request was made almost 5 years ago. That's depressing and frustrating as heck, because it's like no one is listening and no change will ever happen and marking on Canvas will always be a huge pain in the ass, when I was promised it would be better than Blackboard's marking.