Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docviewer - default palette of icons/ images

Docviewer - default palette of icons/ images

(9)

My skill with drawing using a mouse in Docviewer  is rather lackluster.  So my thought is a palette of predefined images would be ever so helpful.  A question mark, green check mark, new paragraph, etc. would be rather useful.  Any interest?

241773_check-mark-2-64.jpg241774_question-mark-6-48.jpg

53 Comments
megan_clanton

I would use this all the time with junior high!!

rosemary_odonne

Having a sticker launch when a student has successfully completed a quiz would be great. 

brittany_kenned

Create stamps for speedgrader to enable us to speedily show students where they've focused on the question/been awarded marks and what isn't clear/needs more explanation.

I suggest that the following be created

• a tick
  • a cross
  • a question mark
angela_griffin

I would love stickers!  Classskick has the right idea where you can choose a sticker and add an explanation to it.  It would be so much more appealing than a rubric.  I teach middle school and my kids still LOVE stickers! 

LisaAlbrich

While writing comments on students' work in SpeedGrader, I often find myself wanting to include symbols (or stamps) to draw attention to a certain portion of the student text. Yes, the draw tool can be used to add the symbols, however, the final appearance of the work to be returned to the student can be visually cluttered.

Suggested symbols: star/ exclamation mark / check mark / question mark

Thank you for taking this addition into consideration!

Dan-Parry
Community Member

Yes - make it happen, please. All primary/elementary teachers would want this feature.

Dan-Parry
Community Member

Yes, please make this happen. Thank you. Most primary/elementary teachers would use this for sure.

hanzi_teo
Community Member

Please consider building in the stickers function where teachers can upload or insert jpg stickers/stamps!

If not, at least being able to upload/embed images from course files as stickers or stamps into the Docviewer for a much better digital marking and homework experience for ALL.

kyh802
Community Member

Yes!! Because I use an android tablet, and the rubrics aren't fully visible or functional in the android app, I'm stuck marking on my laptop. It's endlessly awkward and slow to try to use my mouse to just make simple checkmarks or question marks where I want, and it would make my life so much easier to have an option like this.

kyh802
Community Member

Holy crap, the original request was made almost 5 years ago. That's depressing and frustrating as heck, because it's like no one is listening and no change will ever happen and marking on Canvas will always be a huge pain in the ass, when I was promised it would be better than Blackboard's marking.

reichard

It's pretty sad that after 5 years this hasn't been implemented - most PDF apps can do this meanwhile and why do I have to download and then upload marked up submissions and then have to fill out the rubric scores afterwards. Grading is already enough pain by itself - a decent set of mark-up tools is long overdue ....

Jesi_D

I think this would be a great addition to the Speedgrader!  I use a Bitmoji classroom on the home screen so, adding my Bitmoji as a sticker on their complete work would just make their day. 

MonicaAHS

I am also hoping that Canvas will add simple stickers to Speedgrader! In most cases, Speedgrader is faster than grading by hand, but not when I'm going through essay drafts and trying to leave quick notes for my sophomores and juniors. I would love to have the following stickers: check mark, X, ?, star, smile