[DocViewer] Default palette of icons/ images

My skill with drawing using a mouse in Docviewer  is rather lackluster.  So my thought is a palette of predefined images would be ever so helpful.  A question mark, green check mark, new paragraph, etc. would be rather useful.  Any interest?

241773_check-mark-2-64.jpg241774_question-mark-6-48.jpg

Added to Theme

Provide more flexible grading options Theme Status: Identified

56 Comments
reichard
Community Explorer

It's pretty sad that after 5 years this hasn't been implemented - most PDF apps can do this meanwhile and why do I have to download and then upload marked up submissions and then have to fill out the rubric scores afterwards. Grading is already enough pain by itself - a decent set of mark-up tools is long overdue ....

Jesi_D
Community Member

I think this would be a great addition to the Speedgrader!  I use a Bitmoji classroom on the home screen so, adding my Bitmoji as a sticker on their complete work would just make their day. 

MonicaAHS
Community Member

I am also hoping that Canvas will add simple stickers to Speedgrader! In most cases, Speedgrader is faster than grading by hand, but not when I'm going through essay drafts and trying to leave quick notes for my sophomores and juniors. I would love to have the following stickers: check mark, X, ?, star, smile

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme