cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Outcomes

Duplicate Outcomes

0 Kudos
(6)

There should be a "duplicate" option for outcomes. This would be a time saver when setting up a series of outcomes for a class that all share certain features. Then one could simply edit the portions that are different.

outcome creation tool including tool bar

4 Comments
mkollman
Community Participant

This is a great idea to save us all a lot of time but unfortunately, I don't have any quick fixes yet either.

samvall
Community Member

I would love this feature! Also, I'm surprised the designers didn't think of it at start with - it was the first button I looked for.

Across our senior mathematics curricula, in both year 11 and 12, we have a lot of overlap of outcomes, and the structure of the rubrics are all identical, so this feature would save me lots of time. Unfortunately I think I'll be able to manually replicate them all for my year 11 and 12 subjects faster than Canvas will add the feature. Should we make it a race? Ready set go!

StormSquad06
Community Member

Please make this a thing.  

I just spent 2 hours of my life writing outcomes and tweaking the settings- over and over again. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a way to duplicate outcomes

HWITTE
Community Member

I was hoping to find a solution for duplicating folders of Outcomes to other courses, but found these comments instead.  Disappointed that this isn't an option.  You CAN move a folder, but it doesn't duplicate it.  This is going to cost me some hours as well. 

About Idea Conversations
In the Instructure Community Ideas space, you can share, converse, and rate idea conversations related to software improvements to Instructure products.