Duplicate Quiz & Questions in a quiz please

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

With the new release of duplicate for Assignments and Pages, which is proving to be a huge time saver for many of us, can I ask we have the facility expanded to other areas of Canvas .

Could we please see the same feature for Quizzes, or even better a feature that allowed us to duplicate a question in a quiz.

I know this has been mentioned before and is on the Radar, but can we get it pushed up the list as it is something that no end of users would find helpful.

Thanks

Comments from Instructure

This idea was completed with general availability of Quizzes.Next.  You can find more information about the overall project in the Quizzes.Next User Group.‌

• Quizzes.Next is now available for all paid accounts.
  • Quizzes.Next documentation will live in the Quizzes.Next User Group until July 14, 2018. On July 14, 2018, all of the documentation will be moved to the Canvas Guides in the Canvas Instructor Guide or Canvas Student Guide
  • Quizzes.Next updates will be included in the Canvas Release Notes. This includes new features, updated features, and relevant fixed bugs. New and updated features will be deployed to Quizzes.Next near the same time as the Canvas release. Fixed bugs may be deployed at any time.
7 Comments
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @jonesb ‌

A feature idea for duplicating questions is currently open for voting at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/2979-duplicate-question . Check it out, and comment or vote if you like.

And this idea to duplicate quizzes is not only open for voting, but is also on the Product Team's radar at https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/1075-duplicate-quizzes 

Because this is a duplicate feature request, I am going to archive it.

Kelley

vg2200
Community Novice

Yes, please I agree.  I actually logged on to request that the duplicate feature is added to the quizzes as well.

kona
Community Champion
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas 

This idea was completed with general availability of Quizzes.Next.  You can find more information about the overall project in the Quizzes.Next User Group.‌

• Quizzes.Next is now available for all paid accounts.
  • Quizzes.Next documentation will live in the Quizzes.Next User Group until July 14, 2018. On July 14, 2018, all of the documentation will be moved to the Canvas Guides in the Canvas Instructor Guide or Canvas Student Guide
  • Quizzes.Next updates will be included in the Canvas Release Notes. This includes new features, updated features, and relevant fixed bugs. New and updated features will be deployed to Quizzes.Next near the same time as the Canvas release. Fixed bugs may be deployed at any time.
awalker1
Community Novice

I would LOVE this feature! Is this getting any closer to being deployed?

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed