Everfi

0 Likes
(2)

Would love to have Everfi as one of the apps that could be integrated with Canvas.

4 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

winnie_milner
Community Participant

As a district Canvas admin, I was looking into this for one of my teachers. She came back from a conference and asked that I look into this for her. It was her understanding that it was already an option, but everything I have seen, it is not. Admins go to the Edu Apps Center to find apps that are able to be integrated into Canvas and nothing is there for Everfi. We will explore other ways to integrate, but it would be preferable to have it as a external tool integrated into the Canvas assignment interface. Unfortunately, this idea probably will not get a lot of traction due to its specific CT appeal, so if you are reading this now please send this to your CT & HOSA friends to upvote this issue. 

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived