Exemplary Response or Favorite button

0 Likes
(3)

I am wondering if CANVAS would consider adding an "Exemplary Response" button to SpeedGrader. So many times I come across responses that I'd like to collect in one place for my students to review. Please pass this idea along. Copying and pasting responses is very time consuming. It'd be so cool to have a named or nameless "Favorites" for each assignment that could be shown to the kids in my class.

High School

5 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

koranskm
Community Explorer

Our faculty teach multiple courses/sections each semester, often with gaps between course instance (annually, every other year, etc.). Because of this, it is hard for faculty to go back into past courses to try to find exemplar projects or evidence of mastery for accreditation purposes. 

Similar to how you have "Save" a social media post for review later, is there a way Canvas can allow teachers to "pin" or "tag" a submission for later use (either instructionally or for program assessment)? Moreover, if teachers can organize their "pinned" submissions, like one would in Item Banks or Studio, that would help immensely!

TL;DR: Create a "pin" function in SpeedGrader for teachers to save student work for later review/use.

Thank you!

LynnCagle
Community Explorer

Great idea. Rewards excellence.

ellisonl15
Community Participant
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived