[Rubrics] Export aggregate rubric scores to identify strengths and weaknesses of class as a whole

I'd like Canvas to be able to generate a single table that shows the rubric line item scores for all students.  Then I would easily be able to tell which items students struggled most with, and plan subsequent lessons accordingly.

Added to Theme

91 Comments
jw2546
Community Contributor

40 comments and only 17 ratings? I find that hard to believe. Are there historic ratings that were lost when the Canvas Community got updated?

chaldeat
Community Participant

I would love to see this revisited.  Faculty are very interested in exporting assessment data for rubrics.

TiaQ
Community Member

PLEASE get this developed. There are six year old comments about this. It is a huge ask of faculty to use a detailed rubric when grading and then we cannot access the data afterwards. We NEED to be able to see aggregate results from a rubric.

MHaughney
Community Member

How do we get this thread more attention?! I'm not going to repeat the reasons why this is such a huge need for teachers as it has already been outlined in 5 years of comments. 

attention please.jpg

jw2546
Community Contributor

@MHaughney I find that they are not very responsive in getting these things taken care of. I hear that the number of 5 star ratings could push it on their radar. If that is true, you could use the Share link from above and try and get a grassroots movement going from instructors at your institution.

ukamaka_smith
Community Novice

Can we please develop this feature? This would be very helpful in our assessments of our learners for care plans, journal clubs, and other assignments. This data will tell us where we may need to focus more of our attention and where the learners struggle. Please consider.

am4902
Community Member

I would love to see this AND especially for individual rubric data to be exportable. Please! 🙏

burgardj
Community Novice

Please add feature to aggregate rubic data

Thank you,

Jeff Burgard

AmrFarahat
Community Novice

This is such an obvious feature to have for pedagogical purposes. And it can't be that hard to develop.  Please develop it!

DrCornellSneed
Community Member

Benedict College would love to have this feature added to Canvas. We want the ability to download and assess our rubric data to help better serve our students in areas of need.