Feedback

0 Likes
(4)

Is there a way to move the Feedback section to the top of the right hand side instead of the bottom so that it displays above the To-Do list?  When kids get behind, they don't scroll down.  If it was at the top of the right sidebar it would be more visible and encouraging.

5 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@LindaHemauer  Thanks for sharing this idea. The Recent Feedback section, along with the rest of the right sidebar, is already at the top right by default, as you'll see in the documentation for the Dashboard and Course Home Page respectively. However, Canvas is built using responsive web design, so when the window is narrowed, the right sidebar automatically shifts to the bottom. 

LindaHemauer
Community Member
Author

Thank you Stefanie.  What I was actually asking was to move the "Recent Feedback" section to the top of the right hand side so the "To Do" and "Coming Up" sections are below it.  It would make it more visible for the kids.

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Thanks for the clarification, @LindaHemauer ! Yes, I thoroughly misunderstood your request 😊 ; sorry about that. I've made a slight edit to the idea description, and we've moved this forward for broader discussion.

bryan_tayman
Community Explorer

Love this idea...feedback is SO important!  It should be at the top of the list!   It would be neat to have a "read" check box (sort of like the mark as done box)  that would confirm it has been read as well!  : )

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.