Filter To Do List Grading

0 Likes
(4)

When in a course with multiple sections and multiple teachers it is possible to filter your speed grader by section. That being said the same is not true for the To Do List. I will grade my section and then later see on my To Do List that I have a new submission to grade only to click on it and find out that it was from a different section where another instructor is grading. Looking to add a filter to To Do Lists to only populate sections you are a part of.

5 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

@buntmank 

Thanks for sharing this idea. As it moves forward for broader discussion, you might also want to add your comments and ratings to these closely-related conversations:

Instructor To-Do List

Filter To-Do list by type - Canvas Community

colleen
Community Participant

My role is both an administrator and assessor/teacher in our organisation.

We need our assessors/teachers to be able to only receive the "To do list" notifications for their section(s) of students.

Our main courses have up to 50 separate sections with 100s of students that are enrolled in the course. Our Teacher/Assessors might only be responsible for the assessing/marking of a limited number of sections but need access to all sections.

As they need access to all sections, they then receive work submission notifications for ALL students within the course. 

We would like them to be able to choose which sections they need to receive notifications of submitted work for.

rohan
Community Novice

yes - would make assessing much cleaner and more efficient

laura_weatheral
Community Novice

I mark multiple groups and I would find this very helpful as it would help me be able to do my job more efficiently without filtering through different sections.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.