Folder for Unpublished Modules

0 Likes
(2)

I do a module for each day.  Once I've received all the assignments I unpublish the modules.  I would love to put them to a folder in my modules section so that they don't show up in my modules list.  That list is already so long and we are just on week 3.  

8 Comments
CanvasDocTeam
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

jeremyduke
Community Novice

This is an excellent idea! A folder for unpublished modules would be very helpful to me, as well. 

amy_potts
Community Novice

I think a folder for past modules is a great idea. The modules will be accessible, but not cluttering up my module view.

alyssadunnahoo
Community Novice

Yes!!!  My module list is crazy long right now and I only meet with scholars once a week.  It would also help with scrolling trying to find your module.  

JimCalvin
Community Novice

This is an excellent idea!

TonyaGurley
Community Member

This makes perfect sense!  I need a way to file these finished modules out of my way.  

Keith_Davis
Community Member

I would like this as well. number of modules will be too great if we keep creating throughout the school year.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.