Future Employment, through shared drives of portfolio work.

0 Likes

I'd like to see canvas incorporate all work the student's have done, and use that as a selling point for future employers.

I'd like to see a proactive database provided to employers, who would like to pick up interns.

This would allow students to make industry contacts, and for future employers to consider a student's body of work. This allows both the college and industry to work in unison. I believe this option would help streamline the college to industry transition. Many times students finish college, and have no clear path to the industry. This would fix that specific issue, and provide valuable insight into those being considered for future positions within the industry.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Rob Jones

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (2)
2 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Moderating

Hi @ConsoleOfTexas -

This sounds very similar to the functionality of Portfolium! After looking at the Guides and resources available, let the Community Team know if you have any follow-up questions or if you'd like us to collaborate further on this Idea.

What is Portfolium Network? 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived