Get more help agents

0 Likes

I am a teacher with the 5th largest School District in the country. Over 325,000 students (that's a pretty big cash flow into Canvas). A parent contacted me with a pairing code problem. We troubleshooted it, I tried logging on, nothing worked. I decided to use the Help chat feature. It showed me I was 97th in line. So I called the Help number. I was told my wait time would be 111 minutes. So I hung up and waited for the chat feature. I started at 6:02 (I know because I looked at when I called the Help number). Finally I was #4 in line...and it was 9:00...and that's when a message came on my screen saying that there were no agents and I could try again later. WHAT?! I lost 3 HOURS of my life trying to help a parent get a dumb pairing code, and FOR NOTHING!!!! What a complete waste!  Disgusting!

\

Tags (1)
2 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

@pateral 

We are so sorry that you encountered not only a long wait time but the added insult of a lack of resolution after spending all that time waiting. Please know that we continue to hire additional agents, and hope you will read through our Chief Experience Officer's blog post for more about how we are addressing this unprecedented time: Raising Our Commitment to Global Support