Global Quiz Data - Report for All Instances of a Quiz in Canvas

0 Likes
(2)

As we all continue to improve course material and presentation, it would be a HUGE help to be able to review quiz results (quiz, midterm, finals) across multiple courses and terms.  Perhaps this could be done by assigning an identifier to a quiz in a master shell then allowing the new analytics to pull this on an account level? Even a way to export this data would be helpful in the interim (if I missed it please let me know).

Thanks!
Brandon

3 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

SarahBushman
Community Member

This would be awesome. I am over here trying to figure out an API pull across our course portfolio to find an instance of a quiz that needs to be removed, rather than going through all of the courses one by one and looking for it. 

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.