Grade Sync

0 Likes
(1)

Why do I have to sync my grade to see the sync history? I want to be able to access this information without having to sync again every time. 

6 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

jessica_miller1
Community Member

Try going to your course settings > Navigation > enable Grade Sync and save.  Then you should have a link along your course navigation to take you to the grade sync view where you can see your sync history. 

karvidson
Community Member

That will do it, thank you!

rislis
Community Champion

I don't believe this works. When I added Grade Sync to the navigation, the message only said, Go to Gradebook to sync grades.

Bonne-Maman3
Community Member

This isn't happening automatically. 

Please make this a feature. When a grade goes into Canvas it should also go into the grading program. Automatically. We all thought this was happening, but it isn't. 

Until then, somewhere you can see all the classes you teach and grade sync all of them with one button. 

Mine have sync'd sometimes, other times not. I initiate, it fails. Unless I am looking at the grade sync history I can't see that it didn't go through. 

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.