Gradebook Totals for each task

0 Likes

I would like to see the totals in my class for each task. therefore it would be under the Test Student row per column. Particularly for the complete/incomplete marking option, but also being able to set the category for other grading in points or percentage. 

EG

26/50 students complete

13/50 students incomplete

10/50 students excused

1/50 students unmarked

EG

30/50 over 50%

15/50 under 50%

3/50 missing

2/50 unmarked

I really need this to get a quick overview of how problematic a particular task was. At the moment I am trying to manually count them all and recording in another spreadsheet. 

4 Comments
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @lrolley99 

Can you clarify what you mean by "task"?  Do you mean for each assignment?

lrolley99
Community Member

Hi @mzimmerman 

Yeah, quiz, assignment. 

In my computer view (not sure if the app is different?)

So far if I want to view student participation or achievement I have to go into individual tasks.

Eg the bulky "Show students Marks" at the top of individual tasks - but it only shows those who have or haven't done the task. which some students may be excused so then the figures are skewed. But at least it is something.

I want to be able to view the figures in the main view of gradebook/markbook at the bottom or top of the columns. so I can compare tasks to each other in terms of student participation or student achievement.

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.