High Contrast Toggle

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

I wanted to request to have a "high contrast" toggle in the accessibility checker context card when you run the checker, because the Accessibility checker wont give any alerts for color text or even high lighted text boxes unless the high contrast setting is turned on. I just thought it would help save time and be handy when you are right in the middle of checking your content, instead of having to pause so you can hunt down where the high contrast setting is and then turn it off. Thank you #analytics2new

Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13886 .

5 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?

For more information, please read through the Canvas Beta Release Notes (2017-12-18) .

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas 

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2018-01-06) .

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@smiller30  Thank You  for submitting this idea. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of Canvas! 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed