Improve calendar syncing to show completed status

0 Likes

Make this happen - my completed items are not syncing.

"L2 Canvas Support Team. I understand that you have subscribed to your canvas calendar feed but you found that completed items are not syncing to our outside calendar. Currently assignment completions are not passed over through the calendar feed to your external calendar. Only the items themselves are passed and not their status in Canvas. This is the expected behavior. If you would like to see this behavior in Canvas in the future, you are welcome to create a feature idea to get this suggestion to our Product Team. You can do that HERE."

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

sbeckas
Community Member

How can this syncing from canvas to my google calendar show a strikethrough as it shows on the canvas calendar. Can that be an added suggestion/improvement?Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 5.00.49 PM.png

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.